|Naturally formed Quartz specimen|
|Naturally formed Calcite specimen|
Hexagonal falls into the category “Elevated Formations” or “Polished Formations”.
Also referred to as "Generator"
- In Quartz: A crystal that has all six faces relatively the same size and shape. If it is a naturally formed Quartz crystal, it would be called “Hexagonal Habit”.
- Polished crystal towers are often carved into this form, and are referred to as “Generator”
- Other mineral varieties: Structure is that of a Hexagon (six equal sides and six equal interior angles)
- Because of this symmetry, when looking at the crystal from an aerial view (top-to-bottom), the crystal is in the shape of a Hexagon
- Strong source of Power
- Supportive of balance
- Yin/Yang energy
- Connection with others
- Assists in having structured thinking, and building upon our knowledge