Growth Interference markings fall into the category “Surface Markings”.
It is a form of etched crystal.
- The crystal is usually easily recognized in its typical form, however there are spots on the crystal with unique markings
- The markings can resemble saw cuts, fault lines, patterns, slices, etc
- Etchings are formed by other minerals or natural debris, which have since dissolved
- Crystal of self reflection and introspection
- Help us dive into our past, in order to gain insight into our present and future