Dolphin formation falls into the category "Double Pointed Crystals”.
Also known as “Sidecar".
A formation that is often confused with “Mother & Child” formation.
- two points: one larger, one smaller
- NOT joined at the base
- the smaller crystal is either pointed in a different direction than the larger, or attached higher up on the main point
*A crystal can form more than one Dolphin formation, as seen in the example photo.
- A great crystal for teaching/teachers
- Helps us to take others under our wing
- Serves as a reminder for us to be playful/joyful when we teach, and to make it fun!