April 02, 2022
Castle formation falls into the category “Foundation Formations”.
- Many points at varying heights on a crystal tip, that unify together as one single point at the base
- Has the appearance of a castle, due to how light reflects back on each face
- Similar to Cathedral formation, however the crystal lacks a large main point.
- Crystals of unity and harmony
- Wonderful for families, communities, and bringing people together
- Supportive of delegating or conversely, chipping in to help others.